Location: Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown, Lisbon
Employer: Champalimaud Foundation
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Postdoctoral Positions
Champalimaud Foundation (Fundação D. Anna de Sommer Champalimaud e Dr. Carlos Montez Champalimaud), a private, non-profit research institution in Lisbon, Portugal, is looking for a Research Technician to join our team.
Call reference: procancer tech PnK Nov2021
– Participate on the development of Deep Learning based models and Radiomics Signatures that will be extracted from mpMRI images from a total number of 17000 patients with prostate cancer, with a focus on statistical analysis concepts including but not limited to feature selection/reduction, ML modelling using survival analysis and other clinical outcomes. The candidate will also provide project management services to synchronize the different clinical units involved in the project.
– 1st degree in Biomedical Engineering;
– M.Sc. on a topic relative to prostate cancer and medical imaging.
– Quantitative Medical Imaging expertise.
Desirable skills that will also be considered
– Prior experience on European funded projects.
Primary location of work
Champalimaud Center for the Unknown
Source of financing